The term “George Medical Getaway” or “us” refers to GMG as the owner of this website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of GMG’s website.
1. Why George Medical Getaway collects your personal information?
(A) Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- for patient registration with George Medical Getaway;
- to send you invites to George Medical Getaway’s events, promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes via email or short message service (SMS);
- for administrative purposes;
- for assessment and analysis of the market, GMG’s customers and/or potential customers in relation to GMG’s promotions, packages, and services;
- to monitor, review and improve George Medical Getaway’s services;
- to be used for internal record keeping;
(B) For this purpose we collect personal information which includes but not limited to the following:-
- name, job title and company name;
- contact information including address, email address and phone number;
- details of your visits to George Medical Getaway’s centre and/or website;
- demographic information;
- gender, age and date of birth; and
- such other relevant information to enable George Medical Getaway to provide you with George Medical Getaway’s packages, products and services.
2. How George Medical Getaway collects your personal information?
George Medical Getaway collects this information when you visit George Medical Getaway’s centre, when you register or when you telephone or email George Medical Getaway or correspond with George Medical Getaway.
By providing your personal information to George Medical Getaway, you have agreed to give your consent to the processing of your personal information by GMG for the stated lawful purposes when your personal information was collected. GMG shall not process your personal information unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal information. “Processing” means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal information or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal information.
3. Direct Marketing
George Medical Getaway may use your personal information for marketing purposes, in particular to present you with advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials informing about our packages, products and services and/or conduct free prize draws and prize competitions and such other information in relation to our packages, products and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
George Medical Getaway will send you advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials or information in relation to our packages, products and services, if you have elected to receive such information when you register with George Medical Getaway.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials, you can do so by using the unsubscribe information on every such mailing, by updating your user profile or account data or by contacting George Medical Getaway see below for details on how to contact George Medical Getaway).
4. Sharing of your personal information
George Medical Getaway does not sell, rent, or lease George Medical Getaway’s client information to third parties. George Medical Getaway may however share and/or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- for purposes of providing information to your treating healthcare professional;
- where George Medical Getaway is required to do so by law, regulation, or any binding judgment, order, or requirement of any court or other competent authority;
- where you have consented to such disclosure.
George Medical Getaway is committed and will use George Medical Getaway’s best endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept and stored securely.
On that premise, George Medical Getaway has adopted the following measures:
- using encryption, where appropriate;
- using password protection, where appropriate; and
6. Links to external content resources
7. Web tracking (cookies and web beacons)
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For example, on Microsoft Internet Explorer you can disable or delete cookies by selecting “Tools/Internet Options”.
Please note that George Medical Getaway’s websites are designed to work with cookies and disabling cookies may affect your usage of George Medical Getaway’s websites and may prevent you from taking full advantage of George Medical Getaway’s services at George Medical Getaway’s websites. George Medical Getaway do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with George Medical Getaway to provide George Medical Getaway’s services to you.
8. Retention of your personal information
All your personal information collected by George Medical Getaway will be retained with George Medical Getaway and George Medical Getaway shall not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
9. Access to your personal information
You may request for a copy of your personal information which you have provided to George Medical Getaway by submitting your request in writing specifying the personal information you wish to access including any discount or reference numbers where applicable to George Medical Getaway in which a fee will be charged to you (if necessary) and you will need to provide a copy of the following documents with your written request to enable George Medical Getaway to verify your identity:
- NRIC; and/or
- driving licence.
10. Accuracy and correction of your personal information
George Medical Getaway takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information provided to George Medical Getaway is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for and is kept in the manner whereby the accuracy and completeness of your personal information is not affected and your personal information is up-to-date.
If any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, the correction will be done without any charges and you may submit your request in writing specifying the incorrect information and the correct information for us to replace it with. Please include the following in your written request which can be used to identify you such as:
- NRIC; and
- home address.
12. Choice to your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by clicking the link in George Medical Getaway’s Electronic Direct Mail (“EDM”) to unsubscribe the service upon receiving the EDM from George Medical Getaway or you may contact George Medical Getaway directly.